Lift and Tow Use and Your Responsibilities
LIFT AND TOW USE & YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES
WARNING: THERE ARE INHERENT RISKS WHEN USING CHAIR LIFTS AND/OR TOWS. IMPROPER PASSENGER USE OR INSUFFICIENT ABILITY MAY CAUSE INJURY OR DEATH.
By using a lift and/or tow you agree to accept the risks of use and abide by YOUR LIFT & TOW USE RESPONSIBILITIES.
YOUR LIFT & TOW USE RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Understand proper loading, riding, and unloading practices and behavior BEFORE using lift.
2. Independently have sufficient ability and dexterity to properly use lift or tow, maintain proper riding behavior, and/or have competent personal assistance to assure so.
3. Do not use lifts or tows without sufficient knowledge or ability for proper lift or tow use.
4. If needed, ask for instructions from area staff PRIOR to use.
5. Do not use lift of tow under the influence of drugs or alcohol.
6. Use good judgment in the interest of your safety and act in the safety of other.
7. Obey all instructions and warning.