Welcome to Mt. Baker
BY USING MT. BAKER SKI AREA and FACILITIES, I ACCEPT THE RESPONSIBILITY TO:
• BE AWARE OF MY ENVIRONMENT and location.
• EDUCATE MYSELF regarding the mountain environment, including the risks, hazards, and dangers of mountain activities, as well as educate myself about Mt. Baker Ski Area policies and guidelines, codes and laws. The information is available from multiple resources and in multiple locations.
• Use GOOD JUDGMENT, BE SAFETY CONSCIOUS, and USE COMMON SENSE at all times.
• ACTIVELY ASSESS & MINIMIZE RISKS and hazards at all times.
• RESPECT all warnings and warning signs.
• BE AWARE OF MY ACTIONS and how they affect myself and others.
• ACT RESPONSIBLY for my safety and the safety of others.
• ADHERE TO PROPER CHAIR LIFT AND TOW USE AND RIDING BEHAVIOR and practices.
• ADHERE TO ALL MOUNTAIN POLICIES and guidelines, as well as applicable codes & laws.
• ADHERE TO CURRENT SKI AREA COVID-19 POLICIES and be responsible for my own safety and safety practices. I UNDERSTAND the contagious nature of COVID-19 and that despite precautions I may be at risk for exposure to COVID-19 and I accept this risk.
Need Help? Contact Mt. Baker Ski Patrol
IF LOST, DROP A PIN and text it to Mt. Baker Patrol to assist with locating.*
Using Cell Phones At Mt. Baker
Plan Ahead For Best Use
• *BE AWARE: There is NO CELL SERVICE IN SOME AREAS in and around the ski area. TERRAIN, RANGE, BATTERY and/or TIME OF DAY might not allow communication via cell phone.
• Terrain affects CELL RANGE AND RECEPTION.
• Cold affects BATTERY LIFE.
• IF LOST, DROP A PIN and text it to Mt. Baker Patrol to assist with locating. Practice pin drop before you go out.
• Patrol phone monitored approx. 7:30am - 4pm. Subject to change.
THINK – Because your safety in this rugged, ever-changing, and at times severe mountain environment is not guaranteed.
All Mountain Policies And Guidelines Subject To Change.