3 Free days at Mt. Hood Meadows
For 2023-24 Mt. Baker Season Any Day Season Passholders
Details for Baker Any Day passholders to visit Mt. Hood Meadows:
Except for the Blackout Dates, Mt. Hood Meadows shall grant a maximum of three (3) days of access to Mt. Baker Any Day Season Passholders for the 2023-24 Season!
• The exchange program is valid for midweek (Monday – Friday) through March 10, 2024 and then any day of operation after March 10 during the 2023-24 Mt. Hood Meadows winter pass season.
• BLACKOUT DATES:
– December 22, 2023 – January 1, 2024
– Saturdays and Sundays during January and February and through March 10, 2024
– MLK and Presidents Day Mondays (January 15, 2024 and February 19, 2024)
• Passholders must present a valid Any Day 2023-24 season pass and photo ID at the ski area ticket office in exchange for that day’s lift ticket.
• Exchange lift tickets are for passholder only and are not transferable. Maximum of 3 exchange tickets per passholder
Passholder is responsible for knowing and adhering to exchange ski area’s exchange guidelines and mountain policies and guidelines.
Be sure to plan ahead and prepare. At a minimum, look to www.skihood.com before the start of your trip to be aware of reservation requirements and other ski area operations information.
ABOUT MT. HOOD MEADOWS
Flanking along the shoulders of the volcano, Mt. Hood Meadows was founded in 1968 by CEO Matthew Drake’s father, Franklin Drake. Mt. Hood Meadows remains one of the largest ski areas in the Northwest and has been a valued part of winter life for 3 generations of Oregonians and Pacific Northwesterners. The Baker exchange with Meadows started 6 years ago when Gwyn and Matthew met in a brewery in Hood River, OR and talked about experiences “growing up” in the ski business and it’s many changes. This led to the realization that Baker and Meadows now remain two of only a handful of originally owned/ independent ski areas left in The West, if not in the country. This exchange is part of supporting just that, and helping our passholders have access to another fun ski area in the Northwest. Find out more www.skihood.com.
MT. HOOD MEADOWS PASSHOLDERS: REVIEW YOUR MT. HOOD MEADOWS SEASON PASS EXCHANGE POLICIES FOR DETAILS, START DATE & BLACKOUT DATES.