Any Day Season Pass • Open Purchase Window
A BIG thank you to all of our returning passholders and welcome to our new passholders who purchased a season pass for the upcoming 2023-24 season.
We have been monitoring pass sales carefully and have reached the capped amount – which is about the same number of passes sold last season – so the Open Purchase Window is now closed for 2023-24.
A limited number of Mostly Midweek season passes will be available since the quantity cap for Any Day Passes has been reached. Mostly Midweek sales will start Wednesday Oct. 4 at 7:00 a.m. PST. Mostly Midweek Season Pass availability may be capped at any point. You can view details on the Mostly Midweek Season Passes HERE.
For those of you who hoped to purchase a pass but missed the opportunity this year, daily lift tickets will be available to purchase – pricing and details are available here.
We thank you, our Mt. Baker season passholders and daily ticket buyers, for choosing to recreate here this winter and we appreciate your continued support. Whether this will be your first season at Baker or your 20th – we look forward to sharing the stoke, smiling as the storms roll in, and shredding deep pow together!
Any Day Season Passes are valid for chairlift, handle tow & facilities access any day of Ski Area operation during the 2023-24 season.
THIS WINDOW IS CLOSED FOR THE 2023-24 SEASON
September 30 – until sales are capped
Sales start: 7:00 a.m. PST
We will be capping the total number of Any Day season passes sold this season at approximately the same quantity as last season. Open Purchase Window sales will start September 30th at 7:00 a.m. and will continue until the cap is reached (last season the cap was reached hours after sales were opened).
Who It's For
Open to ANYONE, including returning passholders who missed the Returning Priority Passholder Window.
RETURNING PASSHOLDER STATUS FOR FOLLOWING SEASON: Any Day passholders for the 2023-24 season (with a valid season pass at the end of the season) will be eligible to purchase a 2024-25 season pass during the Returning Passholder Priority Window!
ALL PASSHOLDER DAY: 2023-24 Mt. Baker Season Passholders will get a special season preview, with lift access for passholders only on the day before the official 2023-24 Opening Day! Just like our official Opening Day, the All Passholder Day date and operations details are dependent on snowfall and may take place any day of the week. Stay tuned to our Snow Report as we get closer to Opening Day for complete details!
PASSHOLDER EVENTS: Check out our EVENTS PAGE for details on our Passholder-friendly events! The 2nd annual Launch Party is Sept. 14th at Trackside in Bellingham. The 24th annual Film Fest is October 19th, and Mt. Baker Season Passholders are eligible for one (1) FREE Film Fest ticket while supplies last!
BAKER EXCHANGE: Current Mt. Baker Any Day passholders can get up to 3 free lift tickets at Mt. Hood Meadows this season during midweek, non-blackout days! Check our Baker Exchange page for complete details before you plan a fun trip south.
PASSHOLDER SWAG: Our art department put together some cool custom passholder stickers for every passholder this year. And passholders who visit one of our passholder events (Launch Party, Film Fest, or All Passholder Day) can get a custom printed passholder ball cap! The caps are first-come, first-serve with limited quantities. See our Passholder Swag page for details.
2023-24 OPEN WINDOW PRICING
|PRICE Tax Not Included
|18 - 59
|***see below for eligibility requirements
|16 - 17
|13 - 15
|7 - 12
|60 - 69
|6 & under
*Age determination is based on the season passholder’s age as of Dec. 31, 2023 if purchased before 01/01/2024, or your age at the time of purchase after 01/01/2024.
**Young Adult rate also available for High School students age 18.
HOW TO BUY
We strongly suggest reading through our Tips for Preparing to Purchase a Pass page before Sept. 30, to get prepared correctly for Open Purchase Window.
1. PHOTO: We will reuse your pass photo on file or you can upload your own so long as it meets acceptable criteria. Think passport photo but you can smile. No hats, wigs, costumes, crazy faces or anything obscuring your face. Keep in mind that uploading a photo that does not meet criteria will stop your pass-making process until an acceptable photo has been uploaded.
– View our Pass photo guidelines on the “Tips” page
2. RELEASE AGREEMENT: Each passholder, or the parent/legal guardian for passholders ages 17 & under, will be required to sign an electronic Season Pass Release Agreement. You will be prompted to sign during the online purchase process prior to checking out. Or, you and/or other passholders in your order can follow the link in your Order Confirmation Email to sign the Release Agreement. Season Pass orders will not be made or mailed until all releases and all other requirements are complete for all passes in the order. Season Passes are not valid for use without a valid and signed Release Agreement.
3. SPECIAL PROOF OF ELIGIBILITY: College and 5th Grade passholders must provide proof of eligibility. Find more info here:
– View College requirements and proof information here
– View 5th Grade requirements and proof submission here
4. GETTING YOUR PASS:
– U.S. Customers: All passes except College passes will be mailed via tracked shipment. With the exception of College passes, passes purchased online CANNOT be picked up at our Business Office.
– Canadian Customers: Information regarding how to receive your pass will be emailed to you after your purchase is complete.
– College passes can be picked up in the Bellingham office starting October 2nd, or at an on-mountain administration office once the ski area is open for the winter season. Proof of college pass eligibility will be required at the time of pick-up.
In-Person season pass sales are not available at the Business Office in Bellingham or the Ticket Offices at the Ski Area. If you have any questions or if you need accommodation with your purchase, feel free to contact us at 360-734-6771 or at [email protected]