Closed for the Season
What a season it has been up here at Baker: 704 inches of snowfall, 162 days of operation, some amazing powder days and so much fun together in the snow!
We'd like to give a HUGE shoutout to our entire crew for putting in an amazing effort this year; from months of planning, to implementing, and then maintaining the safest, funnest, and best mountain experience we could for you during this challenging season. We aren't gonna lie, it's been an epic and challenging road, but the smiling eyes we saw every day, the support of our locals and the skiers and riders who experienced Baker for the first time, the encouragement and appreciation we heard throughout the season, and the amazing times we got to have ourselves in the snow . . . made it all so worth while. We will be ready to spin the lifts again when the snow flies next winter!
Stay tuned to our website for updates on the summer cafe and links to info about summer travel and hiking.
SKI AREA CLOSED
- FACILITIES NOT MAINTAINED FOR PUBLIC USE
- Mountain environment hazards exist at all times that may cause serious injury or death.
- The ski area exists on National Forest Land and should you choose to enter this area you are entering uncontrolled, unpatrolled National Forest Area zone and it is at your own risk.
- Treat this area like backcountry at all times, including using safe travel and assessment skills and having appropriate rescue equipment and partner.
- AVALANCHES may occur at any time, EXTREME CLIFF AREAS and other mountain hazards exist at all times and hazards are not marked.
- The ski area is NOT CONTROLLED FOR AVALANCHES.
- NO SKI AREA MEDICAL RESPONSE PERSONNEL OR SKI PATROL SERVICES ARE AVAILABLE.
- Access to any areas is STRICTLY AT YOUR OWN RISK.
- Maintenance work may be performed by ski area personnel from time to time. KEEP OUT of restricted areas. DO NOT ACCESS any areas marked as restricted for public access.
- 911 and/or Search and Rescue response is typically a minimum of hours away at best. Emergency response may not be possible.