5th Grade Free Photo ID Option
General Information & Requirements
FREE LIFT ACCESS
Any 5th Grader who is enrolled in the program and has a valid 5th Grade Free photo ID is eligible for FREE chairlift access any time he or she visits Mt. Baker during the current season.
During each visit, there must be one accompanying adult who has a season pass or purchases a lift ticket per two FREE Program Participants.
1. To be eligible for the 5th Grade Photo ID option, the parent, legal guardian, or other authorized adult of the participant must purchase a Mt. Baker 2021-2022 Adult, Senior, or Super Senior season pass.
2. Proof that the participant is currently enrolled in the 5th grade for the 2021-2022 school year is required. Proof consists of a report card, school ID, or teacher note (must be on school letterhead or sent from an official school email address). For Homeschoolers to be eligible, please bring a letter of intent.
Participants must be between the ages of 9-11 as of December 31, 2021 to qualify for the 2021-22 5th Grade Ride Free Program.
If the parent, legal guardian, or other authorized adult of the participant DOES NOT purchase a Mt. Baker 2021-2022 Adult, Senior, or Super Senior season pass, link below for information and enrollment in the standard 5th Grade Ride Free Daily Lift Ticket Program.
HOW TO ENROLL
1. Visit the webstore to purchase the qualifying adult season pass.
2. During the purchase process, select to add on the 5th Grade Photo ID.
3. Complete the electronic Release Agreements.
4. Once purchased, email proof of 5th grade enrollment for the 2021-2022 school year to email@example.com or fax to 360-734-5332.
5. We will mail the 5th grade Photo ID and season pass(es) to the shipping address indicated during the purchase process AFTER the following is confirmed FOR EVERY PRODUCT IN THE PURCHASE:
• Acceptable photo(s),
• Signed electronic Release Agreement(s),
• Eligibility verification for Family, College, or 5th grade rates (if applicable).
Allow 14 business days for shipping.
Mail-in, phone, and in-person applications are not available at this time.
5th Grade Ride Free Program Rules
1. For a Daily Lift Ticket Program Card or a 5th Grade Photo ID to be valid for use, Participants must meet eligibility criteria and a valid Release Agreement must be signed.
2. All participants must be enrolled in the 5th grade for the 2021-2022 school year and be between the age of 9-11 as of December 31, 2021 to qualify for the 2021-2022 5th Grade Ride Free Program.
3. The 5th Grade PARTICIPANT MUST BE ACCOMPANIED BY AN ADULT LIFT TICKET OR SEASON PASS HOLDER in order for the 5th grade Daily Lift Ticket Program Card, Photo ID, and/or daily lift ticket to be valid for use. There is a maximum of two 5th Grade Ride Participants per each adult.
4. If the 5TH GRADE RIDE FREE PROGRAM CARD OR ID IS FORGOTTEN, the Participant must PURCHASE A DAILY LIFT TICKET at the full daily lift ticket rate. There will be a $10 replacement charge.
5. The 5th Grade Ride Free Program Card or ID is NOT TRANSFERABLE, EXCHANGEABLE, AND/OR REFUNDABLE and is valid only during the 2021-2022 season. The 5th Grade Daily Lift Ticket Program Card or Photo ID may be used only by the Participant named during enrollment. ANY ATTEMPT to sell or transfer use of the 5th Grade Ride Free Program Card or ID subjects the user of the Card or ID, as well as the Participant, to FINES AND PROSECUTION under Washington State Law, as well as revocation of all skiing and snowboarding privileges at Mt. Baker Ski Area. If the Card or ID is misused or if any of the information provided during the application process is inaccurate, the Participant’s Card or ID privileges will be revoked.
6. To be eligible for the Photo ID the parent, legal guardian, or an adult approved by the parent or legal guardian must PURCHASE AN ADULT, SENIOR, OR SUPER SENIOR SEASON PASS.
7. If there are any restrictions to the number of people using Mt. Baker Ski Area and/or any of its facilities, a system may be implemented for such restrictions and the Participant may be subject to following any processes or procedures for such restrictions.