Season Pass Purchasing Policies
Forms of payment accepted for season passes include Visa, Mastercard, Discover, Debit, or Mt. Baker Gift Cards. For all other payment inquiries please email [email protected]
Photo ID may be required for Credit, Debit, and/or Mt. Baker Ski Area Gift Card purchases.
Each passholder ages 7 and up, or their parent/legal guardian for ages 17 & under, will be required to sign an electronic Season Pass Release Agreement. You will be prompted to sign during the online purchase process prior to checking out. Or, you and/or other passholders in your order can follow the link in your Order Confirmation Email to sign the Release Agreement. Pass will not be mailed until this and all other requirements are complete.
– All Kid IDs (6 & under) will need to have a signed electronic Kid ID Release PRIOR to having their Kid ID made.
– All 5th Grade IDs will need to have a signed electronic 5th Grade ID Release Agreement PRIOR to having their 5th Grade ID made.
– All release agreements will be online.
5th Grade ID Cards
As an alternative to the 5th Grade Ride Free Daily Ticket Program, Mt. Baker offers a 5th Grade ID Card. 5th Grade ID cards can only be purchased with the purchase of an adult, senior ,or super senior season pass. With the 5th Grade ID Card, skip the ticket lines and go straight to the chair lifts! View Full Program Details
DAILY EQUIPMENT CHECK
Daily Equipment Check-In is a convenient addition to ensure your gear stays safe when you’re not attached to it. With the purchase of Equipment Check-In along with your season’s pass, you can put your gear in a staffed, enclosed and secure area during mountain operating hours. With unlimited check-in/out during the season, Equipment Check-In is a great addition to any season’s pass purchase. Adult 18 & Up $15 / Child 17 & Under $10
Load $$ on your season pass to pay for lunch, rentals, tickets and more at the ski area! No more soggy bills or trying to remember which pocket you put your credit or debit card in.
• Faster than Cash!
• Use at any of the following Mt. Baker departments: Food & Beverage, Retail, Instruction, Rentals, Lifts, and the Administration Office(s)
• Reload Passholder Cash at any time during the season.
Season Passes with Passholder Cash balances are Stored Value Cards.
• Store Value Cards include Mt. Baker Ski Area Gift Cards, Passholder Cash, or any other closed loop prepaid access.
• Stored Value Cards are not redeemable or refundable for cash.*
• Stored Value balances are not replaced if lost or stolen.
• Stored Value balance varies with redemption.
• Stored Value remaining balances do not expire, unless provided as a bonus/promotional benefit. Promotional stored value cards expire as per the date indicated on the Stored Value Card.
• Season Passes deactivate at the end of the winter operating season. After deactivation, Passholder Cash stored value balance can not be redeemed using that season pass and must be transferred to a gift card or active season pass; balances can be transferred online, over the phone, at the Bellingham Office, White Salmon Administrative Office, or the Heather Meadows Administrative Office.
*Balance of $5.00 or less may be refunded for cash in the Bellingham Office, White Salmon Administrative Office, or the Heather Meadows Administrative Office upon request.
PURCHASE PROCESS AND PURCHASE POLICIES
Additional season pass policies, including purchase policies can be found on the Release Agreement
1. For a season pass to be valid all steps of the purchase process must be complete, including but not limited to the completion of a valid electronic Release Agreement.
2. All visitors to the ski area are expected to adhere to ALL MT. BAKER SKI AREA MOUNTAIN POLICIES AND GUIDELINES as well as any applicable Federal, State, and Local laws and codes. VIOLATION of any of these policies MAY RESULT IN FINES, SUSPENSION OR REVOCATION OF SKIING OR SNOWBOARDING PRIVILEGES AND ACCESS TO OTHER SERVICES OR FACILITIES WITHOUT REFUND, AND MAY RESULT IN POSSIBLE PERMANENT TRESPASS FROM THE SKI AREA. Policy infractions will remain on file and will affect eligibility for future purchases and/or use of Mt. Baker Ski Area, Inc. services, facilities, or equipment, and/or participation in programs or events.
3. Mt. Baker Ski Area, Inc. reserves the right to close any or all facilities due to circumstances beyond its control or under its control: i.e. weather, lack of snow, road closures, government mandated restrictions, such as COVID restrictions, etc. FACILITY AND LIFT/TOW OPERATION MAY VARY. The Winter Season opening and closing dates are at the discretion of Mt. Baker Ski Area, Inc. and may vary from published schedules.If there are any restrictions to the number of people using Mt. Baker Ski Area and/or any of its facilities that a system may be implemented for such restrictions the season passholder will be subject to following any processes or procedures for such restrictions. NO REFUNDS OR CREDITS ON THE PURCHASE OF THE SEASON PASS WILL BE ISSUED due to variations and/or restrictions of facility and/or ski area operation during the 2022-23 season.
4. At no time after payment is received is the season pass REFUNDABLE, TRANSFERABLE AND/OR EXCHANGEABLE. This season pass is valid only during the 2022-23 season. This season pass may be used only by the season passholder named in this Agreement. ANYONE USING A FORGED, UNAUTHORIZED, INVALID, STOLEN OR TRANSFERRED SEASON PASS WILL BE CONSIDERED A TRESPASSER AND ISSUED A MINIMUM OF A $750 FINE AND FACE POSSIBLE FELONY CHARGES AND PROSECUTION. ANY ATTEMPT to resell or transfer use of a season pass WILL SUBJECT THE SEASON PASSHOLDER AS WELL AS ANY UNAUTHORIZED USER of the season pass to FINES AND PROSECUTION under Washington State Law, as well as revocation of all skiing, snowboarding and/or facility use privileges at Mt. Baker Ski Area, Inc.
5. ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA can be found on the Mt. Baker Ski Area website. Eligibility will be verified prior to the season pass being validated and processed. If a season pass is purchased but does not meet eligibility requirements, that season pass will not be valid and will be subject to administrative fees and/or additional charges and the purchaser and/or season passholder may not be eligible to purchase a pass this year or in the future.