If you are a Mt. Hood Meadows passholder, you may have different benefit policies than those shown here. Please check your Mt. Hood Meadows season pass agreement & benefits info.
3 Free days at Mt. Hood Meadows
For 2022-23 Mt. Baker Season Any Day Season Passholders
Except for the Blackout dates, Mt. Hood Meadows shall grant a maximum of three (3) days of access to Mt. Baker Any Day Season Passholders for the 2022-23 Season!
DETAILS FOR BAKER ANY DAY PASSHOLDERS TO VISIT MT. HOOD MEADOWS
• Except for the Blackout Dates listed below, the exchange program is valid for the 2022-23 Mt. Hood Meadows winter pass season.
• Blackout Dates:
– Saturdays & Sundays in the months of January & February
– Dec. 26, 2022 – Jan. 1, 2023
– Jan. 16
– Feb. 20, 2023
• Passholders must present a valid Any Day 2022-23 season pass and photo ID at the ski area ticket office in exchange for that day’s lift ticket.
• Exchange lift tickets are for passholder only and are not transferable. Maximum of 3 exchange tickets per passholder
Passholder is responsible for knowing and adhering to exchange ski area’s exchange guidelines and mountain policies and guidelines.
Be sure to plan ahead and prepare. At a minimum, look to www.skihood.com before the start of your trip to be aware of reservation requirements and other ski area operations information.
ABOUT MT. HOOD MEADOWS
Flanking along the shoulders of the volcano, Mt. Hood Meadows was founded in 1968 by CEO Matthew Drake’s father, Franklin Drake. Mt. Hood Meadows remains one of the largest ski areas in the Northwest and has been a valued part of winter life for 3 generations of Oregonians and Pacific Northwesterners. The Baker exchange with Meadows started 6 years ago when Gwyn and Matthew met in a brewery in Hood River, OR and talked about experiences “growing up” in the ski business and it’s many changes. This led to the realization that Baker and Meadows now remain two of only a handful of originally owned/ independent ski areas left in The West, if not in the country. This exchange is part of supporting just that, and helping our passholders have access to another fun ski area in the Northwest. Find out more www.skihood.com.
MT. HOOD MEADOWS PASSHOLDERS: REVIEW YOUR MT. HOOD MEADOWS SEASON PASS EXCHANGE POLICIES FOR DETAILS, START DATE & BLACKOUT DATES.