Day Lodges & Food
Mt. Baker has 2 base area lodges, Heather Meadows and White Salmon, and the Raven Hut mid-mountain lodge and each lodge has different menu offerings. You can find services & menus for each lodge at the links below. Please note: All indoor dining is currently closed. Outdoor seating is available.
INDOOR DINING HAS TEMPORARILY BEEN SUSPENDED
Due to a significant increase in Covid-19 cases in Whatcom County, we have temporarily suspended indoor dining and updated our indoor dining policy, effective Friday Jan. 7th:
• All indoor facilities access requires people to be wearing facial coverings at all times.
• Lodge access is available for food purchases, retail, warming, rest breaks and restroom use, provided facial covering is worn at all times.
• Food Service and our normal 2022 menus and beer service continue to be available with outdoor seating at all 3 lodges. However NO EATING OR DRINKING WILL BE ALLOWED INDOORS during this temporary revision.
• If you are not wearing a facial covering when inside our facilities you may be asked to leave the facility.
• Remaining unmasked when inside our facilities and/or disrespectful behavior may result in being removed from the ski area.
In addition to the indoor restrooms at the 3 lodges, we have 1 restroom trailer at Heather Meadows, 2 restroom trailers at White Salmon, and up to 8 portable toilets near the Raven Hut to expand our restroom capacity.
Daily Operations Report
Anticipated operations for Monday January 17, 2022
Day Lodges & Food
|Service||White SalmonBase Area||Raven HutMid-Mountain Lodge||Heather MeadowsBase Area|
|Food Service||Main floor open||Open||Deli Open|
|Indoor Seating||Closed for dining, open for warming/rest breaks||Closed for dining, open for warming/rest breaks||Closed for dining, open for warming/rest breaks|
|Beer Service||Main floor||Main floor open||Limited to Deli|
White Salmon Day Lodge
Mile Marker 52
Also known as the "Lower Base Area"
Raven Hut Lodge
Heather Meadows Day Lodge
Mile Marker 55
"Upper Base Area"