Since the winter of 2015-16, the Mt. Baker Season Passholder T-Shirt
has featured variations on our JL Baker logo. As much as we love and admire the work of legendary snowboarder and artist, Jamie
Lynn, we felt after 3 seasons its time to switch things up. So now it's your turn ! (pun intended)
and snowboarding are inherently expressive endeavors and we know
that spirit to create exists within the Baker community. So, for the 2019-20
Season, we are holding our first-ever Season Passholder T-Shirt Art
Contest. The winner's art will be featured on our 2019-20 Season
tees and winner will receive one (1) 2019-20 Season Pass Voucher.
Artwork submission deadline is Friday, August 9th. 5 finalists will be chosen by Mt. Baker Ski Area. Finalists will be voted on by the the Baker community via Mt. Baker Website and/or social media the week of August 12th.
So keep day-dreaming about snowy trees and powder turns (we know you are) and show us your best artistic rendition of the Baker community, culture, and landscape. We hope inspiration
can find you during these warmer month, as we continue to enjoy the many
features that make Mt. Baker and our region a unique place to live, work and play. We
look forward seeing what you come up with!
Thanks to everyone who participated in our 2019-20 Season Passholder T-Shirt Contest!
Here are your top 5 finalists. Please go to Facebook or Instagram to vote for your favorite.
Voting ends Friday August 16th, 2019 at 11:59pm. One vote per individual!
OFFICIAL CONTEST SPECIFICATIONS & RULES
- ARTWORK must be submitted by FRIDAY AUGUST 9th, 2019.
- ARTWORK must be ONE (1) COLOR and fit within a 11" w x 14" h space max (artwork does not need to take up the full amount of space).
- ARTWORK must be ORIGINAL WORK by the artist submitting.
- ARTWORK must be APPROPRIATE FOR ALL AGES (appropriateness will be determined at the discretion of Mt. Baker Ski Area).
- Submit ARTWORK to firstname.lastname@example.org as HIGH RESOLUTION .PDF, .AI, .EPS, .JPG
- Garment style/color and print color of the ARTWORK will be decided at the discretion of Mt. Baker Ski Area.
- Design adjustments/sizing of the ARTWORK to fit the garment will be at the sole discretion of Mt. Baker Ski Area.
- A one (1) color sleeve print featuring the Mt. Baker logo (including the following text: Mt. Baker Ski Area, Season Pass Holder, 2019-20) will be added to the final shirt, so there is no requirement to have words/dates in the ARTWORK itself, but the artist may include text if they wish.
- ARTWORK of 5 FINALISTS, chosen by Mt. Baker Ski Area, will be voted on by the public the week of August 12th, 2019 via Mt. Baker Ski Area website and/or social media platform .
- The winning ARTWORK will be announced after voting ends on Friday August 16, 2019 and votes are counted.
- ARTIST of WINNING ARTWORK will receive a 2019-20 Season Pass Voucher. Voucher not valid for refunds or exchanges. No cash value.
- Winning ARTWORK will become property of Mt. Baker Ski Area to be used solely for promotional purposes during the 2019-20 winter season.
- Winning ARTWORK cannot be used by the artist for sale or other purposes.
- ARTWORK will appear on the 2019-20 Season Passholder T-Shirt and come complimentary (one per customer) with the purchase of a 2019-20 Season Pass while supplies last.
- T-Shirts featuring the ARTWORK will not be available for sale.