2019-2020 Contest Winner Art by Suzy Jones
The Mt. Baker Season Passholder T-Shirt Art Contest is back!
Last summer we received more than 100 submissions in our first ever Season Passholder T-Shirt Art Contest. Thank you everyone who submitted their artwork. You showed us how artistic our Baker community truly is. In the end, Sussana Jones’ depiction of Mt. Baker reflected in a pair of goggles took the top spot through online voting. Congratulations to Suzy, we hope you enjoyed riding the ski area and seeing all of us wearing your art this past winter season.
Our Season Passholder T-Shirt Art Contest will be open to anyone who wants to enter starting Monday, June 1st. Like last year the winner's art will be featured on the upcoming 2020-21 Season Mt. Baker Passholder T-Shirt. The winner will receive one (1) 2020-21 Season Pass Voucher. Artwork must be submitted by Friday, July 31st.
After the deadline, 5 finalists will be chosen by Mt. Baker Ski Area and a winner will be determined by the Baker community. Voting will take place via Mt. Baker Ski Area's website starting Monday, August 3rd and end Friday, August 14th. For a full list of submission guidelines see the info listed below or reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org for additional questions.
Keep day-dreaming about snowy trees and powder turns (we know we are) and show us your best artistic representation of Mt. Baker Ski Area. We hope inspiration can find you during these warmer months, as we enjoy the many features that make Baker a unique place to live, work and play. We look forward to seeing what you come up with!
OFFICIAL CONTEST SPECIFICATIONS & RULES
- ARTWORK must be submitted by FRIDAY JULY 31, 2020.
- ARTWORK must be ONE (1) COLOR and fit within a 11" w x 14" h space max (artwork does not need to take up the full amount of space).
- ARTWORK must be ORIGINAL WORK by the artist submitting.
- ARTWORK must contain the ARTIST'S SIGNATURE.
- Artists may submit more than one piece of ARTWORK for consideration.
- ARTWORK must be APPROPRIATE FOR ALL AGES (appropriateness will be determined at the discretion of Mt. Baker Ski Area).
- Submit ARTWORK to email@example.com as HIGH RESOLUTION .PDF, .AI, .EPS, .JPG with ARTIST'S NAME IN FILE NAME.
- In-person submissions will NOT BE ACCEPTED.
- Garment style/color & print color: Artwork will be printed on dark heather grey t-shirt for adults. (See thumbnail below) Ink color at the sole discretion of Mt. Baker Ski Area.
- Design adjustments/sizing of the ARTWORK to fit the garment will be at the sole discretion of Mt. Baker Ski Area.
- There is no requirement to have words/dates in the ARTWORK itself, but the artist may include text if they wish. If it is not included then Mt. Baker will include it somewhere with the print.
- ARTWORK of 5 FINALISTS, chosen by Mt. Baker Ski Area, will be voted on by the public starting Monday August 3, 2020 and ending Friday August 14, 2020 via Mt. Baker Ski Area website.
- The winning ARTWORK will be announced after voting ends on Friday August 14, 2020 and votes are counted.
- ARTIST of WINNING ARTWORK will receive a 2020-21 Season Pass Voucher. Voucher not valid for refunds or exchanges. No cash value.
- Winning ARTWORK will become property of Mt. Baker Ski Area to be used solely for promotional purposes during the 2020-21 winter season and to promote future season pass t-shirt design contests.
- Winning ARTWORK cannot be used by the artist for sale or other purposes.
- ARTWORK will appear on the 2020-21 Season Passholder T-Shirt and come complimentary (one per customer) with the purchase of a 2020-21 Season Pass while supplies last.
- T-Shirts featuring the ARTWORK will not be available for sale.