WARNING: THERE ARE RISKS AND DANGERS WHEN USING LIFTS AND TOWS
It is YOUR RESPONSIBILITY to:
• Be familiar with proper loading, riding, and unloading practices and behavior BEFORE using the lift.
• Maintain appropriate and safe lift riding practices.
1. Need assistance? Ask the lift attendant.
2. Move from Wait Here to Load Here board when it’s your turn.
3. Line up on Load Here board and watch for approaching chair.
If fewer than 4 people, load group centered on chair.
4. Sit as chair moves into position - SIT BACK, SIT STILL, HOLD ON.
5. DO NOT adjust equipment while riding and SIT STILL.
6. Check for loose straps or clothing before unloading.
7. Raise board/ski tips when approaching unloading area, stand on unloading platform and ski/board away from lift.
See www.mtbaker.us for Kids On Lifts & other info.