COVID-19 POLICIES & YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES
WE ALL HAVE TO DO OUR PART
1. ACCESS TO THE SKI AREA IS PROHIBITED IF YOU HAVE OR ARE EXPERIENCING SYMPTOMS OF COVID-19.
2. Your presence at the ski area during the COVID-19 pandemic is AT YOUR OWN RISK. By choosing to be here you acknowledge and ACCEPT THE RISKS associated with COVID-19.
3. IF YOU ARE UNWILLING OR UNABLE to comply with COVID-19 policies, you agree to LEAVE THE SKI AREA IMMEDIATELY.
4. YOU ARE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR COMPLYING with Ski Area and Washington State COVID-19 policies.
• STAY HOME OR GO HOME if you have or are experiencing symptoms of COVID-19
• FACE COVERINGS MUST BE WORN, both inside and outside, per Washington State regulations.
• MAINTAIN PHYSICAL DISTANCING, both inside and outside, per Washington State guidelines.