Season Pass Purchasing Policies
Forms of payment accepted for season passes include Visa, Mastercard, Discover, Debit, Cash or Mt. Baker Gift Cards. Checks and Interact cards not accepted for season pass purchases.
Photo ID may be required for Credit, Debit, and/or Mt. Baker Ski Area Gift Card purchases.
Each passholder will be required to Sign an Electronic Release Agreement. Follow link in confirmation email to sign Release Agreement. Pass will not be mailed until this is complete. If purchasing in person please complete beforehand.
Preview Release Agreement
Minor Release Agreements
– All MINOR passholders (7 – 17) will need to have a Signed Electronic Releases Agreement PRIOR to having a pass made. All release agreements will be online.
– All Kid IDs (6 & under) will need to have a Signed Electronic Releases Agreement PRIOR to having an ID made. All release agreements will be online.
College students must show proof of current enrollment in 12+ credits with tuition paid in full at the time the pass is made. College pass will not be issued without proof of eligibility.
5th Grade ID Cards
As an alternative to the 5th Grade Ride Free Daily Ticket Program, Mt. Baker is now offering a 5th Grade ID Card. 5th Grade ID cards can only be purchased with the purchase of an adult, senior ,or super senior season pass. With the 5th Grade ID Card, skip the ticket lines and go straight to the chair lifts! View Full Program Details
To be eligible for season pass family savings:
– Family rates are available with the purchase of 2 or more Adult, Young Adult, Youth, Child, Senior, and/or Super Senior season passes for members of the same family.
– Online purchases require the purchase of more than one family pass in a single transaction to be eligible for family rate.
– Family rates applied to current season pass rate before taxes.
– Eligible family members include immediate family members only.
– For the purpose of defining Immediate Family Members – Immediate Family Members include: Father, Mother, Step Mother/Father, Child, Brother, Sister, Spouse, Grandparent, Grandchild, Aunt, Uncle, and Domestic Partner.
– Applies to dependent Adult, Young Adult, Youth, Child, Senior, and/or Super Senior passes only.
Equipment Check-In is a convenient addition to ensure your gear stays safe when you’re not attached to it. With the purchase of Equipment Check-In along with your season’s pass, you can put your gear in a staffed, enclosed and secure area during mountain operating hours. With unlimited check-in/out during the season, Equipment Check-In is a great addition to any season’s pass purchase. Adult 18 & Up $15 / Child 17 & Under $10
PURCHASE PROCESS AND PURCHASE POLICIES
Additional season pass policies, including purchase policies can be found on the Release Agreement
1. For a season pass to be valid all steps of the purchase process must be complete, including but not limited to the completion of a valid electronic Release Agreement.
2. All visitors to the ski area are expected to adhere to ALL MT. BAKER SKI AREA MOUNTAIN POLICIES AND GUIDELINES as well as any applicable Federal, State, and Local laws and codes. VIOLATION of any of these policies MAY RESULT IN FINES, SUSPENSION OR REVOCATION OF SKIING OR SNOWBOARDING PRIVILEGES AND ACCESS TO OTHER SERVICES OR FACILITIES WITHOUT REFUND, AND MAY RESULT IN POSSIBLE PERMANENT TRESPASS FROM THE SKI AREA. Policy infractions will remain on file and will affect eligibility for future purchases and/or use of Mt. Baker Ski Area, Inc. services, facilities, or equipment, and/or participation in programs or events.
3. Mt. Baker Ski Area, Inc. reserves the right to close any or all facilities due to circumstances beyond its control or under its control: i.e. weather, lack of snow, road closures, government mandated restrictions, such as COVID restrictions, etc. FACILITY AND LIFT/TOW OPERATION MAY VARY. The Winter Season opening and closing dates are at the discretion of Mt. Baker Ski Area, Inc. and may vary from published schedules.If there are any restrictions to the number of people using Mt. Baker Ski Area and/or any of its facilities that a system may be implemented for such restrictions and the season passholder will be subject to following any processes or procedures for such restrictions. NO REFUNDS OR CREDITS ON THE PURCHASE OF THE SEASON PASS WILL BE ISSUED due to variations and/or restrictions of facility and/or ski area operation during the 2021-2022 season.
4. At no time after payment is received is the season pass REFUNDABLE, TRANSFERABLE AND/OR EXCHANGEABLE. This season pass is valid only during the 2021-2022 season. This season pass may be used only by the season passholder named in this Agreement. ANYONE USING A FORGED, UNAUTHORIZED, INVALID, STOLEN OR TRANSFERRED SEASON PASS WILL BE CONSIDERED A TRESPASSER AND ISSUED A MINIMUM OF A $750 FINE AND FACE POSSIBLE FELONY CHARGES AND PROSECUTION. ANY ATTEMPT to resell or transfer use of a season pass WILL SUBJECT THE SEASON PASSHOLDER AS WELL AS ANY UNAUTHORIZED USER of the season pass to FINES AND PROSECUTION under Washington State Law, as well as revocation of all skiing, snowboarding and/or facility use privileges at Mt. Baker Ski Area, Inc.
5. ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA can be found on the Mt. Baker Ski Area website. Eligibility will be verified prior to the season pass being validated and processed. If a season pass is purchased but does not meet eligibility requirements, that season pass will not be valid and will be subject to administrative fees and/or additional charges and the purchaser and/or season passholder may not be eligible to purchase a pass this year or in the future.