How to Purchase Your Mt. Baker Season Pass
Decide Which Pass Is Right For You
- Identify the correct pass(es) for your needs. Passes available for Adult, College, Young Adult, Youth, Child, Senior, Super Senior, and Kid ID.
- Family Rates available for 2 or more members of the same household. See purchasing policies for details.
- Decide if you would like to add Equipment Check-In.
What To Bring
- Proof of Identity and Age required.
- Form of Payment: Visa, Mastercard, Discover, Apple Pay, Tap-and-Go, Debit, or Cash.
- College students must bring current enrollment information to verify eligibility.
Where To Purchase
- At our Bellingham Business Office starting September 16, 2019
- Online at our webstore starting September 16, 2019
- At the White Salmon or Heather Meadows Lodge Admin Offices at the Ski Area*
Each passholder will be required to sign a full release prior to having your picture taken and pass made
Minor Legal Releases
All MINOR passholders (7 - 17) will need to have a signed Parent/Legal Guardian release
All KID IDs (6 & under) will need to have a signed Parent/Legal Guardian release
How to Get Your Pass Made If You Purchase Online
Once your season pass is purchased online, stop by one of the following locations to get your picture taken and pass printed. Be sure to bring ID, proof of age and, if applicable, college enrollment information. All passholders must be present to have picture taken at the time that pass is printed.
- At our Bellingham Business Office
- White Salmon Lodge Admin Offices at the Ski Area*
- Heather Meadows Lodge Admin Offices at the Ski Area*
*During normal ski area operation hours.