Racer Development Program
For advanced youth skiers interested in improving all-mountain skiing while learning about alpine racing
The Racer Development Program is for advanced youth skiers interested in improving all-mountain skiing while learning about alpine racing. Our experienced coaches are excited to help you expand and accelerate your all mountain skiing while learning about safety in the mountain environment.
THE 2023-2024 RACER DEVELOPMENT PROGRAM IS FULL. PLEASE EMAIL [email protected] TO INQUIRE ABOUT FUTURE OPPORTUNITIES.
To be eligible for the Racer Development Program, skiers must meet one of the following prerequisites:
- Prior participation in Racer Development Program
- Prior participation in Komo Kids
- Instruction Supervisor approval
Racers must be able to independently, competently, and consistently load, ride, and unload chair lifts without assistance.
Racer Development Program12-Week Group Lesson Program
tax not included
Unsure of your ability level? Check our Ability Guidelines to self-assess your skiing level.
2023-24 Racer Development Sessions
|U12 & Under
|U14 & Up
Multi-Week Lesson Information and Registration
- Lift access and rental equipment are not included in lesson pricing. All lesson participants must have either a season pass or a daily lift ticket. Select programs offer lift access and rental add-on options.
- Part of an instruction program may include RIDING CHAIR LIFTS or TOWS. If the participant rides a chair lift, THEY MAY RIDE ALONE OR WITH OTHER PASSENGERS, including but not limited to an instructor, other students, members of the public, and/or other employees or volunteers. If you have any questions about the use of lifts/tows in a lesson, please email [email protected] prior to registering.
- All programs require a minimum number of participants to run. Some programs and sessions fill quickly, we recommend registering early to secure your spot.
- All participants (or their parent/legal guardian) must complete a Release Agreement prior to participation.
For New Participants
- Registration for Multi-Week Lesson Programs for new participants opens at 9:00am on November 1, 2023 through our online store.
- Registration is first-come first-served until programs are full – we recommend signing-up early to secure your spot.
For Returning Participants
- Skiers and snowboarders who participated in a Multi-Week Lesson Program during the 2022-2023 season are considered “Returning Participants”.
- Returning program participants can register for one session during the Returning Participant Priority Window (Wednesday, September 6 through Wednesday, September 27, 2023).
- If desired, returning participants can register for additional sessions when open registration begins on November 1, 2023.
- Returning participants will receive an email with instructions on how to register. Please email [email protected] with any questions.