Refine your skiing skills and build community on Senior Thursdays at Mt. Baker
Whether you want to cruise groomers or explore the entire mountain, Senior Thursdays coaching sessions are the perfect place to refine your skills and meet new friends to ski with. Designed for intermediate and beyond skiers, each four week session is grouped by ability, so you'll be skiing with people who have similar goals.
Senior Thursdays4 Week Group Lesson Program
tax not included
Age50 & up
Unsure of your ability level? Check our Ability Guidelines to self-assess your skiing or snowboarding level.
2023-24 Senior Thursday Sessions
Multi-Week Lesson Information & Registration
- Lift access and rental equipment are not included in lesson pricing. All lesson participants must have either a season pass or a daily lift ticket. Select programs offer lift access and rental add-on options.
- Part of an instruction program may include RIDING CHAIR LIFTS or TOWS. If the participant rides a chair lift, THEY MAY RIDE ALONE OR WITH OTHER PASSENGERS, including but not limited to an instructor, other students, members of the public, and/or other employees or volunteers. If you have any questions about the use of lifts/tows in a lesson, please email [email protected] prior to registering.
- All programs require a minimum number of participants to run. Some programs and sessions fill quickly, we recommend registering early to secure your spot.
- All participants (or their parent/legal guardian) must complete a Release Agreement prior to participation.
For New Participants
- Registration for Multi-Week Lesson Programs for new participants opens at 9:00am on November 1, 2023 through our online store.
- Registration is first-come first-served until programs are full – we recommend signing-up early to secure your spot.
For Returning Participants
- Skiers and snowboarders who participated in a Multi-Week Lesson Program during the 2022-2023 season are considered “Returning Participants”.
- Returning program participants can register for one session during the Returning Participant Priority Window (Wednesday, September 6 through Wednesday, September 27, 2023).
- If desired, returning participants can register for additional sessions when open registration begins on November 1, 2023.
- Returning participants will receive an email with instructions on how to register. Please email [email protected] with any questions.