Advanced eight-week ski and snowboard coaching program for teens
Our Progression Sessions are designed for advanced skiers and snowboarders ages 13-18 who are confident on black terrain and looking to take their skills to the next level. Led by our experienced coaches, this eight week program provides teens with a great opportunity for skill building and mountain camaraderie.
Progression Sessions8 Week Group Lesson Program
tax not included
Age13 - 18
Unsure of your ability level? Check our Ability Guidelines to self-assess your skiing or snowboarding level.
2023-24 Progression Sessions
|8 weeks||January 6|
|8 weeks||January 7|
Multi-Week Lesson Information & Registration
- Lift access and rental equipment are not included in lesson pricing. All lesson participants must have either a season pass or a daily lift ticket. Select programs offer lift access and rental add-on options.
- Part of an instruction program may include RIDING CHAIR LIFTS or TOWS. If the participant rides a chair lift, THEY MAY RIDE ALONE OR WITH OTHER PASSENGERS, including but not limited to an instructor, other students, members of the public, and/or other employees or volunteers. If you have any questions about the use of lifts/tows in a lesson, please email [email protected] prior to registering.
- All programs require a minimum number of participants to run. Some programs and sessions fill quickly, we recommend registering early to secure your spot.
- All participants (or their parent/legal guardian) must complete a Release Agreement prior to participation.
For Returning Participants
- Skiers and snowboarders who participated in a Multi-Week Lesson Program during the 2022-2023 season are considered “Returning Participants”.
- Returning program participants can register for one session during the Returning Participant Priority Window (Wednesday, September 6 through Wednesday, September 27, 2023).
- If desired, returning participants can register for additional sessions when open registration begins on November 1, 2023.
- Returning participants will receive an email with instructions on how to register. Please email [email protected] with any questions.
For New Participants
- Registration for Multi-Week Lesson Programs for new participants opens on November 1, 2023 through our online store.
- Registration is first-come first-served until programs are full – we recommend signing-up early to secure your spot.