Intermediate and advanced ski and snowboard multi-week lessons for youth
Komo Kids has helped kids and youth at Mt. Baker develop the skills to become life-long skiers and snowboarders for generations. The four week program is for 7-12 year old intermediate and advanced level skiers and snowboarders. Trained instructors help ensure new skill development on the mountain in a fun atmosphere. Groups are divided by age and ability. The sessions are active, instructive, and social, focusing on safety, fun, and learning.
Komo Kids must be able to independently, competently, and consistently load, ride, and unload chair lifts without assistance.
Komo Kids4 Week Group Lesson Program
tax not included
Unsure of your ability level? Check our Ability Guidelines to self-assess your skiing or snowboarding level.
2023-2024 Komo Kids Sessions
|4 weeks||January 6|
|4 weeks||January 7|
|4 weeks||February 3|
|4 weeks||February 4|
Multi-Week Lesson Information & Registration
- Lift access and rental equipment are not included in lesson pricing. All lesson participants must have either a season pass or a daily lift ticket. Select programs offer lift access and rental add-on options.
- Part of an instruction program may include RIDING CHAIR LIFTS or TOWS. If the participant rides a chair lift, THEY MAY RIDE ALONE OR WITH OTHER PASSENGERS, including but not limited to an instructor, other students, members of the public, and/or other employees or volunteers. If you have any questions about the use of lifts/tows in a lesson, please email [email protected] prior to registering.
- All programs require a minimum number of participants to run. Some programs and sessions fill quickly, we recommend registering early to secure your spot.
- All participants (or their parent/legal guardian) must complete a Release Agreement prior to participation.
For New Participants
- Registration for Multi-Week Lesson Programs for new participants opens at 9:00am on November 1, 2023 through our online store.
- Registration is first-come first-served until programs are full – we recommend signing-up early to secure your spot.
For Returning Participants
- Skiers and snowboarders who participated in a Multi-Week Lesson Program during the 2022-2023 season are considered “Returning Participants”.
- Returning program participants can register for one session during the Returning Participant Priority Window (Wednesday, September 6 through Wednesday, September 27, 2023).
- If desired, returning participants can register for additional sessions when open registration begins on November 1, 2023.
- Returning participants will receive an email with instructions on how to register. Please email [email protected] with any questions.