Season Pass Purchasing Policies 2019 - 2020
Season Pass Pricing
- 2019-2020 Season Passes go on sale September 16, 2019.
- Droppin' In Rates in effect from September 16 - 30, 2019.
- Pre-Season Prices in effect from October 1 - November 2, 2019.
- Regular Season Pass Prices in effect from November 3, 2019 through April 2020.
All prices subject to change, up or down, without notice. Canadian prices dependent upon current exchange rate.
Passholder's age category is determined by passholder's age on 12/31/19 or age on purchase date of pass purchased on or after 1/1/20 . Proper ID is required to verify age.
|18 - 59|
|Full Time Student
See details below
|16 - 17|
|13 - 15|
|7 - 12|
|60 - 69|
|70 & Up|
|6 & Under|
A valid ID is required for all season pass purchases. Proof of age required for all passes other than College or Adult.
Forms of payment accepted for season passes include Visa, Mastercard, Discover, Apple Pay, Tap-and-Go, Debit, or Cash. Checks and Interact cards not accepted for season pass purchases.
Cash Price valid for cash or cashier check payments only. Base price valid for credit and debit purchases.
Each passholder will be required to sign a full release prior to having your picture taken and pass made
at our office in Bellingham or at the ski area.
Minor Legal Releases
All MINOR passholders (7 - 17) will need to have a signed Parent/Legal Guardian release
PRIOR to having picture taken and pass made. Minor Legal Release
All Kid IDs (6 & under) will need to have a signed Parent/Legal Guardian release
PRIOR to having picture taken and pass made. Kid Legal Release
College students must show proof of current enrollment in 12+ credits with tuition paid in full at the time pass is made. College pass will not be issued without proof of eligibility.
To be eligible for season pass family savings, individuals must:
- Purchase of 2 or more Adult, Young Adult, Youth, Child, Senior, and/or Super Senior season passes for members of the same family.
- Discount applied to current Baker rate/price before taxes and credit pass thru charges.
- Eligible family members include dependent family members of the same household only.
- Eligible minor family members must have the same parent/legal guardian(s).
- Eligible adult family members must be spouses, or parent/legal guardian(s) of eligible minor family members.
- Applies to dependent Adult, Young Adult, Youth, Child, Senior, and/or Super Senior passes only.
- Family passes may be purchased online but proof of eligibility required before receiving your season passes.