Hello Locals Qualifier racers,
We were hopeful that we would be able to hold the Locals Qualifier in early February, but given current COVID-19 conditions and guidelines, we are officially postponing the Locals Qualifier. We have set two possible new dates for the race. If things improve over the next few months and we are able to move to a new Phase by mid-March that allows for this type of “gathering”, then we will hold the Locals Qualifier on March 20-21. If it still is not possible by that date, then the next possible date would be April 17-18 (also if snow conditions allow at that point). We will announce the race status no later than the Monday prior to the potential race date, and possibly sooner. Stay tuned, please do your part by following the guidelines and safety protocols, cross your fingers, and hopefully we will see Locals racers in the start shack this spring!
Photo: Kevin T. McHugh