Season Pass Purchasing Policies 2017 - 2018
Season Pass Pricing
- 2017-2018 Season Passes go on sale September 15, 2017.
- Pre-Season Prices in effect from September 15, 2017 - November 4, 2017.
- Regular Season Pass Prices in effect from November 5, 2017 through April 2018.
All prices subject to change, up or down, without notice. Canadian prices dependent upon current exchange rate.
Passholder's age category is determined by passholder's age on 12/31/17 or age on purchase date of pass purchased on or after 1/1/18. Proper ID is required to verify age.
|18 - 59|
|Full Time Student
Enrolled in 12+ Credits
See details below
|16 - 17|
|13 - 15|
|7 - 12|
|60 - 69|
|70 & Up|
|6 & Under|
A valid ID is required for all season pass purchases. Proof of age required for all passes other than College or Adult.
Each passholder will be required to sign a full release prior to having your picture taken and pass made
at our office in Bellingham or at the ski area.
Minor Legal Releases
All MINOR passholders (17 & under) will need to have a signed Parent/Legal Guardian release
PRIOR to having picture taken and pass made. Minor Legal Release (PDF)
College students must show proof of current enrollment in 12+ credits with tuition paid in full at the time pass is made. College pass will not be issued without proof of eligibility.
To be eligible for season pass family rates, individuals must:
- Purchase of 2 or more Adult, Young Adult, Youth, and/or Child season passes for members of the same family.
- Eligible family members include dependent family members of the same household only.
- Eligible minor family members must have the same parent/legal guardian(s).
- Eligible adult family members must be spouses, or parent/legal guardian(s) of eligible minor family members.
- Applies to dependent Adult, Youth Adult, Youth, or Child passes only.
- Family passes must be purchased in person and cannot be purchased online.