Season Pass Purchasing Policies 2016 - 2017
Season Pass Pricing
- 2016-2017 Season Passes go on sale Thursday, September 15, 2016.
- Pre-Season Prices in effect from September 15, 2016 - Friday November 4, 2016.
- Regular Season Pass Prices in effect from November 5, 2016 through April 2017.
All prices subject to change, up or down, without notice. Canadian prices dependent upon current exchange rate.
Passholder's age category is determined by passholder's age on 12/31/16 or age on purchase date of pass purchased on or after 1/1/17. Proper ID is required to verify age.
|18 - 59|
|Full Time Student
Enrolled in 12+ Credits
See details below
|16 - 17|
|13 - 15|
|7 - 12|
|60 - 69|
|70 & Up|
|6 & Under|
A valid ID is required for all season pass purchases. Proof of age required for all passes other than College or Adult.
Each passholder will be required to sign a full release prior to having your picture taken and pass made
at our office in Bellingham or at the ski area.
Minor Legal Releases
All MINOR passholders (17 & under) will need to have a signed Parent/Legal Guardian release
PRIOR to having picture taken and pass made.
College students must show proof of current enrollment in 12+ credits with tuition paid in full at the time pass is made. College pass will not be issued without proof of eligibility.
To be eligible for family season pass discounts, individuals must:
- Purchase one Adult pass at current full Adult rate.
- Each additional pass for eligible family member is 10% off current rate.
- Eligible family members include dependent family members or spouse in the same household only.
- Family Pass Discount applies to dependent Adult, Young Adult, Youth or Child passes only. Minors must be claimed on current tax return of 1st Adult.
- Family passes must be purchased in person and cannot be purchased online.