Valentine's Après Ski & Ride at the Raven Hut Lodge
Tuesday, February 14, 2017 • 3PM - 5PM
Cost: $20 per person • Ages 10 & under $10 each
Beer & Wine available for purchase. Not included in event cost.
No Reservations Necessary Visit our Facebook event page to let us know you're planning on attending.
Join us this Valentine's Day for an Après Ski & Ride Event at the Raven Hut Lodge. We'll be serving up some delicious hors d'oeuvre prepared by Tom DeBari. Menu includes grilled oysters, oysters on the half shell, grilled tropical fruit & prawn skewers, marinated pork skewers, olive, artichoke, and sundried tomato tapenade on crostinis, artisan meat & cheese platters, sesame crusted seared albacore tuna, korean style baby back ribs, and chocolate.
* Menu subject to change
Getting to and from the lodge
The Raven Hut Lodge is a mid-mountain lodge, not accessible by vehicle (adding to the ambiance of the event!) In order to access the lodge, you will either need to ski or snowboard to the lodge or park your vehicle in the White Salmon parking lot and access the lodge via a short 15-minute walk. Lifts will be closed at the end of the event so all guests will have to hike out to White Salmon parking lot. Walking glove in glove is encouraged! Please note that the terrain is snow-covered but well packed. Snow boots and sensible footwear is recommended and remember to dress warmly for the trek in and out.
• Lift tickets are not included in event price.
• You must be in reasonable physical condition in order to make the short walk to and from the lodge. Please call our office for any questions about lodge access logistics.
• Guests will get to enjoy live acoustic music and a free photo boots
• Visa, Mastercard, or Cash Only. Data Transmission Fees Apply For All On Mountain Visa/MC Transactions
• All prices include WSST. Washington State Sales Tax is 7.9%.